Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

2 posters

80 prot warrior faction change in process

yesright

80 prot warrior faction change in process Empty 80 prot warrior faction change in process

Post  yesright Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:03 am

Your Name:Mike

Playtime: (What day and times can you raid?)
    My best days are monday,thursday,friday... i can raid alldays but after a certain time due to work weekdays excluding the ones i mentioned any time after 7:30 server weekends any time after 8:30 server.
    Communication

Do you have a Microphone?yes
    Do you have Ventrillo Installed?yes
    Do you talk on Ventrilo?yes i do

Character Information

Character name:Resisting (Now ragetotem tauren armory might not show for a few days will meet in game if u send tell /w ragetotem + not on my pve gear atm cant log on char to change as its processing)
    Race:Will be tauren
    Class:Warrior
    Armory Profile Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Ragetotem
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required?yes
    PvE spec:Prot
    Dualspec:Arms pvp

Previous Guilds:Atrum regina, Biological screwup
    Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: Atrum regina kind of blew up now guild drama i heard. and bioloical i leave due to faction change.

Secondary Characters: List all alts that you actively play.
    Elíce holy pala will be also transferring next week.
    World of Warcraft Experience
    Vanilla all old content except naxx, TBC SSC,TK,MH,BT took a break during sunwell release.. Wotlk All content 10/25 except yogsaron strange i know i have not been to ulduar in a while.
    How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Around 4 years now
    PvE Experience (please write your experience in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK which instances and bosses):
    Well with vanilla i did enjoy ragnaros bit of a tricky fight in them days. lots of wipes due to adds and the knockbacks. tbc my favourite fight was ilidan (once we got past that damned phase 2 that is) took us a week of trying to get him down but in the end we got him down. in wrath i would say i enjoyed Thorim the most i guess i just liked the gauntlet ? im not to impressed with toc 25 seems abit easy looking forward to seeing what the hard modes are like
    Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim? Well i want to join a Guild with mature members and a good raid experiance.
    What do you expect from Daim? A warm welcome would be nice? jokes aside. i would only expect to be treated as you yourselfs would like to be treated other than that i jusst like progressing Smile
    Do you know anyone in Daim?nope

P.s sorry if i wrote abit much i get carried away sometimes.
    Edit: will update my armory and name when change goes threw
    Thanks

Last edited by yesright on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    yesright

80 prot warrior faction change in process Empty Re: 80 prot warrior faction change in process

Post  yesright Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am

Change complete now online as ragetotem.
    Viks
    Viks

80 prot warrior faction change in process Empty Re: 80 prot warrior faction change in process

Post  Viks Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Well written application, you seem like a nice guy and all but as for now we can't really fit another tank in the guild, so im sorry but i'm gonn have to decline this application, good luck finding another guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:45 am