Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

3 posters

[Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply.

Kikkelik

[Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply. Empty [Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply.

Post  Kikkelik Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Personal Information

Your Name: Mr. Smith

Playtime: On weekdays, i am online from 17:00 to 24:00 due to school.

Communication

I do have a working microphone
    I have both 3.0 and MIX.
    I do, if i am needed to.

Character Information

Character name: Kikkelikeiju
    Race: Undead
    Class: Warrior
    Armory Profile Link:
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required? - I am already offspecced as a dps (3k dps ~); Yes.
    PvE spec: Protection

Previous Guilds: <Debbie Does DPS>
    Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: I got kicked out from the guild cause of an angry officer. We had u25 on the last night and after we finished, one of our officers stated that he thought it would still be no point of raiding 25's cause of just-wiping. I Agreed him. So the next day i was invited to offtank u25 and i said in guildchat "Im still worried about wiping, but yea ill come". After a few seconds i noticed the message in my chatbox "you have been kicked from the guild etc."
    I honestly think the whole kick was pointless, but thus i got kicked for that i really thought i really didnt even want back in again.

Secondary Characters: I have a holy paladin called Bangover on alliance side and a rogue called Hirvikolari which i dont play so often. Also got 80 Death Knight and loads of alts on few diffrent realms.

World of Warcraft Experience

PvE Experience (please write your experience in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK which instances and bosses): I didnt get to raid in vanilla, i dinged 60 a week before tbc hit live. In TBC i tanked karazhan as a druid and did alot of hc's and stuff but wasnt really into pve that time. In wotlk first tanked as a dk but noticed that sucked so i rerolled a Warrior. Progress so far has been N10, N25, EOE10, OS10, OS25, VOA10/25, TOC10, U10, U25 and such. A lotta wiping at the last three but yeah, been there.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim? - Would still like continue raiding and got a whisper from a guild member if i was interested i could go make an apply and so i did.
    What do you expect from Daim? - Good progress with a good athmosphere.
    Do you know anyone in Daim? - Did a few pug raids with Ketjuh, he was the one that told me about daim also.
    Viks
    Viks

[Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply. Empty Re: [Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply.

Post  Viks Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Sorry about your old guild, i would like to know a bit more about your experience in ulduar10/25, which bosses you've killed. Also if you wanna progress you gotta be prepared for a bit of wiping.
    Kikkeli

[Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply. Empty Re: [Accepted] Kikkelikeiju, Prot warrior apply.

Post  Kikkeli Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 pm

The wiping is not itself, a problem at all, we just had some misunderstanding then.

Bosses i have killed are FL, Razor, XT, Kologarn, Hodir, Wiped at council and Freya.

If you are worried about tacs i am quick to learn and will always check from tankspot and such.
    Lahtix
    Admin

Post  Lahtix Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:20 pm

well tactics aint hard to learn and wiping is a part of a raid progress. But i think your gear ok we will have a talk with the other officers.
    pyykkiz

Post  pyykkiz Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:54 am

Well, wiping is part of the game, you just have to live with it. gear seems ok but a few upgrades would be nice. Will chat with the other officers.
    Viks
    Viks

Post  Viks Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:26 pm

We have decided to take you in for a trial. Whisper one of the officers ingame for a invite. (Lahtix, Pyykkiz, Pygge, Viks)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:17 pm