Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

Stompah - Warrior Prot/Fury

Stompah

Stompah - Warrior Prot/Fury Empty Stompah - Warrior Prot/Fury

Post  Stompah Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Personal Information

Your Name: Michael Brown

Playtime: (What day and times can you raid?)Any time after 5pm GMT till 23GMT+ but really need to know in advance to make sure i can attend

Communication

Do you have a Microphone? Yes, every wow player should have one
    Do you have Ventrillo Installed?Yes, i have Ventrilo MiX+latest version aswell as other programs
    Do you talk on Ventrilo?Yes i can talk on ventrilo

Character Information

Character name:Stompah
    Race:Tauren
    Class:Warrior
    Armory Profile Link:
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required? Yes i will do whatever is needed
    PvE spec:PvE i can either Tank (30kUB atm, just bought 245 T9.25 Chest getting set slowly)
    Dualspec:Have Fury Dualspec.

Previous Guilds:Bad Imagination
    Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: in the beginning the guild was only for freinds who played slackingly raiding when and what we wanted but as ICC has come out people have wanted to play more "serious" so have all left to join various other guilds and i have been left on my own :(

Secondary Characters: List all alts that you actively play. Dont have any other Alts. all my effort goes into this one.

World of Warcraft Experience

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
    PvE Experience (please write your experience in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK which instances and bosses):Cleared all apart from Yogg.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim? Daim seems like the guild which suits my needs as a player and i think i can fit the slot in which Daim requires. I have applied for 3 other guilds but have had failed applications due to lack of cirtian stat gear etc, but since release of ICC i have been improving my gear only thing which lacks is my 2x 2H Edge of Ruin.
    What do you expect from Daim? Freindly raiding atmosphere with a decent bunch of people, good laughs on ventrilo and the community spirit. in my previous guild there was a a commited 5 ppl who only had the right attitude but as we was all different levels of item we got split up :( sad times again.
    Do you know anyone in Daim? Unfortunatly i dont im very sorry, i X-realm transfered and Faction changed this Char from Neptulon to here.

REALLY SORRY FOR THE NON-DETAILED APPLICATION,

usually its alot longer and you get to see more of my character but im desperate to start raiding with decent bunch but only real time i have for looking is when im at work.... Boss over my shoulder now Chall for now !!! thanks for reading, hope i get to speak to you soon.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:40 am