Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

2 posters

Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply

Mazurith

Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply Empty Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply

Post  Mazurith Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:33 am

Your Name: Daniel

Playtime:
    Monday, between 18:00-23:00.
    Tuesday, between 18:00-23:00.
    Wednesday, between 18:00-23:00.
    Thursday, between 18:00-23:00.
    Friday, depends on what's happening but sometimes 17:00-02:00.
    Saturday, depends on what's happening but sometimes between 10:00-02:00.
    Sunday, probably between 13:00-23:00.
    But sometime raiding time may be different for me as I am training at a gym.

Communication

Do you have a Microphone? Yes
    Do you have Ventrillo Installed? Yes
    Do you talk on Ventrilo? When I start feeling confident to the guild.

Character Information

Armory Profile Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mazurith
    About my gear: I recently reached 80 on this warrior but I know how to play warrior really good (got 3,5-4k dps in heroics) and I'm still trying to improve it.
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required? Of course.
    PvE spec: Arms is my main spec but got protection gear aswell (29k hp unbuffed at the moment)

Previous Guilds: None on this character but been in 2 different guilds on another realm, and they both raided 10-man ulduar (couple of months ago)
    Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: I didn't feel like one of the guilds was what I wanted, and the other for pausing WoW for a little while.

Secondary Characters: I got a Warlock on Stormreaver with quite many epics (but I don't play on him) and a Paladin on Darksorrow but I don't play on him either.

World of Warcraft Experience

PvE Experience: I feel like my experience is pretty good (Extensive)and a plus with the raiding in my opinion is that I've played WoW for 4 years and 6 months now.
    Hardest boss you have defeated: Yogg-Saron (Normal Mode)

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim? It seems like a serious guild and from what I've seen a good guild with comitted players.
    What do you expect from Daim? Some good raiding time, meeting friendly and social players to make new friends. So a great overall feeling.
    What I will do for Daim: I will bring some good damage to the raids, always be on time for raids. Also bringing consumables for teh raids at all time.
    Viks
    Viks

Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply Empty Re: Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply

Post  Viks Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:00 am

Nice application, altho you didn't link your armory Mad Well it's a yes from me altho your gonna have to improve your gear abit. Let's wait and see what the other officers have to say first however.
    Lahtix
    Admin

Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply Empty Re: Accepted - Warrior - Arms and Prot Spec - Apply

Post  Lahtix Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:04 am

Thank you for your appliation Mazurith. Nice application looking good. Only thing is the shoulders but that will be fixed with the toc hc shoulders that drop quite often. We will discuss with officers about a trial spot for you. Got my vouche atleast

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:42 am