Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

2 posters

[Declined] Deaen's Apply :)

deaen

[Declined] Deaen's Apply :) Empty [Declined] Deaen's Apply :)

Post  deaen Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:49 am

Your Name:

Playtime: (Monday, Wednesday, Sunday from 19.00 - 23.00) can you raid these times? yes

Communication

Do you have a Microphone? No
    Do you have Ventrillo Installed? No
    Do you talk on Ventrillo? No

Character Information: Blood dk dps Named Deaen 3,7k ap 32% crit and hit capped

Armory Profile Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Deaen
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required? Yes
    PvE spec: Dps

Previous Guilds: From Zero to Hero N E V E R F R O S T

Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: From zero to hero broke up and got kicked form N E V E R F R O S T

Secondary Characters: List all alts that you actively play. Playing Mecha (68 druid) nothing else

World of Warcraft Experience: I have played almost 2 years now and at pre tbc i had char on friends account

PvE Experience: Minimal/Familiar/Extensive: Familiar
    Hardest boss you have defeated: Well not defeated but Twins in 25man gotted them to 1 mill ...

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim?: I'm looking for ToC 10 or ulduar10/25 guild and this looks good for me Smile
    What do you expect from Daim? I expect Friendly and Fun raiding Smile
    Viks
    Viks

[Declined] Deaen's Apply :) Empty Re: [Declined] Deaen's Apply :)

Post  Viks Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 am

deaen wrote:Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: From zero to hero broke up and got kicked form N E V E R F R O S T

You forgot to mention why you got kicked. Also we use ventrilo to speak to eachother in raids, u gotta be able to download the program to raid with us.
    pyykkiz

Post  pyykkiz Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:57 am

You just dont seems to be interessted in joining, you dont answer to questions for example. GL finding an guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 pm