Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

4 posters

80 DK dps apply

sumsar12

80 DK dps apply Empty 80 DK dps apply

Post  sumsar12 Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Personal Information

Your Name: Rasmus

Playtime: All in 2weeks when football season ends (Can all except tuesday and thursday atm)

Communication

Do you have a Microphone? Yes
    Do you have Ventrillo Installed? Yes
    Do you talk on Ventrilo? Yes

Character Information

Character name: Twiztah
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Death Knight
    Armory Profile Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Twiztah
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required? Yes
    PvE spec: Frost / Blood
    Dualspec: Frost / blood

Previous Guilds: just migrated to the server
    Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: Just migrated here so Smile

Secondary Characters: List all alts that you actively play.
    I dont have other chars on this server

World of Warcraft Experience

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 5years
    PvE Experience (please write your experience in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK which instances and bosses): I have completed all raiding instances thru out the years, and been raid leader over 9 thousand raids!! Smile

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim? Sounds interesting
    What do you expect from Daim? A decent voice, and ppl that got brain.. Cba to play with noobs really Wink
    Do you know anyone in Daim? I have spoken abit with Ketjuh Smile
    Pygge

80 DK dps apply Empty Re: 80 DK dps apply

Post  Pygge Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 am

"I have completed all raiding instances thru out the years, and been raid leader over 9 thousand raids" Sounds nice. good gear and exp. u got my vote.just want other officers to tell what they think.
    Viks
    Viks

Post  Viks Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:26 pm

sumsar12 wrote:
    PvE Experience (please write your experience in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK which instances and bosses): I have completed all raiding instances thru out the years, and been raid leader over 9 thousand raids!! Smile

So does this mean you cleared Naxx40 back in vanilla, KJ in TBC, Algalon in WotLK? Even if you just migrated here i'd like to know a bit about your old guild(s), what realm did you play on and why did you transfer here, why did you leave or get kicked from your old guild? Do you still spend a lot of time on your old realm? Do you still raid on another realm with some other character?

Armory seems to be bugging for me atm so i can't really check but when i earlier checked your gear i noticed there was quite a few items, like ilvl245 bracers, hands and t8.5 legs, you didn't find them worthy to get the best possible enchants for?

I'm not that impressed by this application, to me it seems like you rushed this abit. But then again we only have 1 Death Knight in our guild atm and your gear is okay, gonna wait and see what the others have to say about your application.
    pyykkiz

Post  pyykkiz Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:56 pm

As Viks asked, What was your previous guild and Realm? Why did you transfer to Stormreaver? Gear seems ok, have you rly downed the bosses you said? Will have a chat with the other officers when I get home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 am