Daim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daim

Welcome to Daim Stormreaver

5 posters

[Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank

Rigtness

[Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank Empty [Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank

Post  Rigtness Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 am

Personal Information

Your Name: Salle

Playtime:
    Monday: 15:00-00:00
    Tuesday: 17:00-00:00
    Wednesday: 17:00-00:00
    Thursday: 15:00-00:00
    Friday: 15:00-04:00
    Saturday: 13:00-04:00
    Sunday: 12:00-00:00
    Of course this can change, etc going out to partys, hitting the gym with my friends and such. But this is the times I'm able to play as most.

Communication

Do you have a Microphone? Yes
    Do you have Ventrillo Installed? Yes
    Do you talk on Ventrilo? Sometimes Wink

Character Information

Character name: Rigtness
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Death Knight
    Armory Profile Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Rigtness
    Are you willing to respec / reglyph if required? Of course
    PvE spec: Blood DPS and Frost Tank

Previous Guilds: Iumentum, No exit
    Reasons for Leaving Previous Guilds: Got ninjad by Iumentum on gear and didn't like their loot sytem and No Exit disbanded.

Secondary Characters: None

World of Warcraft Experience

PvE Experience:
    Vanilla: Nothing
    TBC: Nothing
    WotLK: EoE 1/1 25-man and 10-man, OS 1/1 25-man and 10-man, Naxxramas 15/15 25-man and 10-man, Ulduar 11/14 25-man and 10-man, ToC 0/5 but Mazurith will teach me the tactics and I'm a fast learner.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join Daim? My friend Mazurith told me it's a great guild with good people in it and it's serious aswell. Seems like I could fall in love Razz
    What do you expect from Daim? A great experience to remember in WoW and new people to get to know. Smile
    Do you know anyone in Daim? Mazurith

OBSERVE!: I do not have a internet connection at the moment but I'm going to talk with my stepfather about it and will probably get a internet connection in 1-3 days. Playing at Mazurith's place right now.
    Mazurith
    Mazurith

[Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank Empty Re: [Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank

Post  Mazurith Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 am

Well, I know you are skilled as Death Knight mate so you got my vote clearly. I hope the others agree Very Happy
    Lahtix
    Admin

[Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank Empty Re: [Accepted] Death Knigh - Application - Dps and tank

Post  Lahtix Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Well written apply and i think you could fill our dps dk spots since our only dps dk rolled lock. I was in a pug with this guy and in my opinion he performed very well. We will have a chat with officers and see what we can come up with.
    pyykkiz

Post  pyykkiz Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Gear is good, everything enchanted and socketed. Your progress in Ulduar aint bad and the ToC is a joke Razz If I got to choose id say welcome but, will chat with the other officers and see what we do.
    Pygge

Post  Pygge Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Nica apply. progress in ulduar is nice. but no exp. from toc. IMO its important to know tacs, but to learn tacs in toc aint hard. with a brain u will make it. my vote -> "Welcome"
    Viks
    Viks

Post  Viks Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Hope you're getting your internet soon because we have decided to let you in for a trial. Smile Whisper one of the officers ingame for a invite (Lahtix, Pyykkiz, Pygge, Viks)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 pm